This ancient skincare secret will help you put your best face forward. Boost circulation, improve elasticity, and visibly reduce wrinkles with convenient at-home skin cupping therapy. When facial cups are suctioned to the skin, gently gliding them around the face creates negative pressure on all seven layers, delivering a plethora of short and long-term benefits.
Includes two cups: one small cup to be used on the delicate skin around the mouth and eyes and one larger cup for larger surface areas.
Reverse signs of aging: Fine lines, wrinkles, and scars will be less visible over time. You'll even notice less excess oil and smaller pore size with regular use.
Ease facial tension: When cupping increases circulation in targeted areas, it helps to loosen tense muscles and promote cell regeneration.
Improve elasticity: When more oxygen-rich blood flows to the skin, it stimulates fibroblast cells responsible for collagen and elasticity production.
Amplify your regimen: Better absorption and more efficient delivery of nutrients to the skin means better results from your favorite skincare products.
- Wash your face and apply toner and facial serum (the serum allows the cup to glide more easily).
- Start by suctioning the small cup to your chin and around your mouth. Leave the cup in place for few seconds and then move upward to skin around the eyes.
- Swap smaller cup for larger cup for cheeks, forehead and neck.
- After cupping, you can finish your skincare regimen (cupping will help absorption of products).
- Wash your silicone cups with warm, soapy water after use.
- Avoid suctioning for more than 3-5 seconds in one spot as it may cause bruising.
Benefits & Features
Superfruit Exfoliating Toner
Natural Dry Brush