Revitalize your face and restore vibrance with a deceptively simple tool and ancient technique. Dry brushing with our Natural Dry Brush is an easy and essential part of your skincare regimen. Moving the brush along the skin activates a trio of benefits that create short and long-term results.
Materials: Bamboo & Loofah
Size: 5.5 inch
Boost circulation: Dry brushing helps increase blood circulation to targeted areas. Skin redness caused by strategic brush strokes means blood is flowing to that area.
Remove damaging toxins: Dry brushing increases lymphatic drainage by speeding up the rate at which blood cleanses the lymph nodes, swiftly removing toxins and pathogens.
Exfoliate dead skin: Dry brushing is an easy way to remove dirt, oil, and dead skin cells that build up over time. An increase in cell turnover results in smoother, more radiant skin.
- Start with a dry face, first thing in the morning.
- Work from the top of your face and move downwards. Start by brushing your forehead, from the bridge of your nose and toward your hairline. Repeat in the opposite direction on the other side of your face.
- Move down to your cheeks, brushing in gentle strokes down toward your chin. Apply gentle pressue.
- After you dry brush, use warm water to cleanse your face, removing any exfoliated skin flakes.
- If you have rosacea, eczema, or psoriasis, dry brushing your face can aggravate your skin.
- Wash your dry brush with warm soapy water every 1-2 weeks to remove build-up.
- Replace your dry brush every 6-12 months as the natural bristles will wear out.