Gotu Kola is a plant that is a member of the parsley family. It has small fan-shaped green leaves with purple-to-pink and white flowers. It has no smell and no taste. These simple green leaves have the power to heal wounds and create radiant skin. Through its anti-aging formula, it removes the scars and stretch marks and gives a refreshing, smooth outlook. By boosting the formation of skin tissues, Gotu Kola keeps skin protected from pimples and free radicals.
Gotu Kola contains: Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Volatile Oils, Polyphone, Tannins, Beta Carotene, amino acids, fatty acids, and triterpenoids.
Why to Add into Your Skincare Routine?
- Protects Skin from Sun Damage: Gotu Kola has stimulating collagen which can protect skin from UV rays and harmful sunlight that cause inflammation and burning.
- Rich with Antioxidants: It helps to get rid of impurities that can bring about signs of premature aging like dark spots, wrinkles, and dull skin.
- Increases Skin Glow: Gotu Kola increase skin’s elasticity and maintains the glowing look while lightening dark circles. It is used in serums, oils and face creams to boost skin renewal and hydration.
- Natural Moisturizer: Gotu Kola works as a natural moisturizer and gives your skin a soft and smooth touch while keeping the skin hydrated for a longer period.
- Wound Healing Properties: Gotu Kola triggers the skin’s collagen-producing cells to divide and produce more collagen, helping to treat wounds and reducing stretch marks. It has also been used extensively in Ayurvedic medicine to treat eczema and psoriasis.
Great for all skin types!